The hamlet.io documentation is currently under significant re-development. Existing content is a placeholder and will be updated very soon.
- The hamlet engine defines the input data types that are each compiled in order to create a build blueprint (link to blueprint docs)
- Each input data type defines a global variable and associated macros/functions with which all related data will be compiled into at engine runtime
- Utilising these input data type getters/setters allows each provider to implement their own provider-specific configuration requirements yet conform to data structures hamlet understands
Data Types vs Data Sources
- The global types of data that will be compiled to make a blueprint from which all file outputs will be constructed.
- The ways in which hamlet will discover or be provided with data at runtime
Current Data Types
- provide links to individual pages for the following
- Stack Output
- Command Line Options